Sunday, October 22, 2006
















HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ERICA
i forgot to reply the email you sent me so i hope you read this and don't kill me for this pic :) Haha. Those were the days when you were small and cute and shorter than me! (Jie don't you miss those days when we would dress her up as a bride and calll her all sorts of stupid names). Now you're alll grown up but i still love you the same :) Through the tears, through the smiles we've shared, through the fights we have, you're still my sister and you're indispensable. Miss those after dinner long walks with you when we talk about life and family and whats not. All the times i've just gone into your room sat on your bed and just cried. Thank you :) And for the times you've come to me crying, you know i'm always here for you yeps you can call me anytime. :) I still remember the note you left me before my a level exams too.
I MISS YOU ALOT
I miss our walks, our miss our baking sessions at night when we would bake stuff for the parents, I miss giving you hugs, I miss watching tvee with you when you will introduce all the programmes to your dear swaku sisters, I miss driving you around.. actually i miss all my sisters but yay we'll be together again in december :)
Please take lots of care when you go for sabbatical next week in india. When you come back you can tell me all about it cause i have never been to that land. Don't get kidnapped ok! Don't eat funny food there cause there may be worms! Haha. Glad you like your birthday present i sent in the post will bring the other part back with me in dec or send it over in nov with ge check.
and to everyone else
Happy Deepavali! LOL

No comments: